CERTIFIED CIRCULAR PLASTIC®
It's EU granted trademark embodying an enabling software and a supply chain solution dedicated to Plastic and Circular Economy.
The trademark identify products compliant to the Circular Economy Principles and Value (REUSE - REDUCE - RECYCLE).
The CERTIFIED CIRCULAR PLASTIC® approach address not only Waste and Recycled materials (i.e. from post consumption plastics), but also the industrial by-products and stock surplus materials (Slow Moving).
Thanks to a proprietary software every material traded in the circuit obtains a UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION CODE describing the entire cycle.
The trademark and the ID code guarantee:
- The compliance of the plastic material with the Circular Economy approach (REUSE - REDUCE - RECYCLE) and with the EU Rules (accordingly to the Standard UNI10667).
- The tracking of the full life cycle of the materials (e.g. from the waste to the final recycled product on the market shelfs).
- The issue of a Environmental Advantage Certificate, reporting the LCA values for every trade on the platform.
CERTIFIED CIRCULAR PLASTIC® why the market needs it?
- EU plastic tax will impact the plastic transformation industry with the goal to shift from prime to certified recycled materials.
- Circular Economy e Zero Footprint approach will drive many Large Corporation decisions.
- Technical Sectors (e.g. food and automotive) will move quickly towards certified recycled materials.
CERTIFIED CIRCULAR PLASTIC® operates as a blockchain, uniquely tracing the individual batches of transacted products.